A challenging, championship golf course on the Moray Firth
Play golf in beautiful surroundings in the Highlands’ number one destinations for golfers. Nairn Dunbar offers a championship course without the championship prices!
The Scottish Highlands is blessed with many great golf courses, such as:
- Our own club, Nairn Dunbar
- Nairn Golf Club (which staged the Walker Cup and Curtis Cup) — 5 minutes away
- Castle Stuart (venue to the Scottish Open) — 20 minutes away
- the renowned Royal Dornoch — just over an hours’ drive away
We also have our own deal with Nairn Golf Club which is the Nairn Ticket, which allows you to play two Championship Links Courses for a great price!
Transport links are good with Inverness Airport only 20 minutes from Nairn and the main A9 and A96 making Nairn readily accessible by road.
Championship golf events at Nairn Dunbar
The club has hosted many National Championships such as:-
- 2014 September – Scottish Veteran Ladies Golf Association
- 2014 May – Moray and Nairn League – Nairn Dunbar Team Won
- 2013 October – Scottish Alliance Championship
- 2013 May – RAF North Region Championships
- 2011 Scottish Boys Championship
- 2010 The World One-Armed Championships
- 2009 Scottish Ladies Strokeplay
Nairn Dunbar is a traditional Scottish Links course (one of the Great Links Collection), we have been carrying out a systematic plan of continuous improvement over the last 4 years turning a very good golf course into a great golf course.
Many of our visitors in 2013 thought our greens were the best they had played in the area. By the time you have completed this superb test of golf you will have used every club in your bag.
As you relax after your round, enjoy the panoramic views over the Moray Firth and be assured you will receive a warm welcome from staff and members alike.
We know you will remember your day long after that last putt drops.
Book your round now